Tuesday, December 3, 2013

If I ever have a little daughter, I will build her this! And as if the bed nook wasn't cool enough, that door leads to the closet, which holds a ladder to a reading space, with the "balcony" window above the bed to look out!

Georgiana Design
Georgiana Design

Download whole gallery
Smooth Modern Home Designs by Vitaly Yurov
Smooth Modern Home Designs by Vitaly Yurov

Download whole gallery
If I ever have a little daughter, I will build her this! And as if the bed nook wasn't cool enough, that door leads to the closet, which holds a ladder to a reading space, with the "balcony" window above the bed to look out!
If I ever have a little daughter, I will build her this! And as if the bed nook wasn't cool enough, that door leads to the closet, which holds a ladder to a reading space, with the "balcony" window above the bed to look out!

Download whole gallery
Kitchen-10.jpeg 480×730 pixels
Kitchen-10.jpeg 480×730 pixels

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment