Sunday, December 8, 2013

I love the classic black/white/gray color scheme for the dining room. Holiday colors really pop against it. I just worry it might be too boring for the in-between times. Thoughts, pin-sters?

Rockefeller Partners Architects
Rockefeller Partners Architects

Download whole gallery
I want a stone home!
I want a stone home!

Download whole gallery
I love the classic black/white/gray color scheme for the dining room. Holiday colors really pop against it. I just worry it might be too boring for the in-between times. Thoughts, pin-sters?
I love the classic black/white/gray color scheme for the dining room. Holiday colors really pop against it. I just worry it might be too boring for the in-between times. Thoughts, pin-sters?

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment