Tuesday, December 17, 2013

1979! I love minimalism in theory, but I am all about the pretty in practice. This is exactly what my perfect tiny space would look like. Rolling Homes: Handmade Houses on Wheels by Jane Lidz Published 1979 by A & W Publishers, Inc.

Side table by Luca Nichetto
Side table by Luca Nichetto

Download whole gallery
IrresistibleParis: THE BEST ON INTERIOR DECORATION : CHRISTIAN LIAIGRE
IrresistibleParis: THE BEST ON INTERIOR DECORATION : CHRISTIAN LIAIGRE

Download whole gallery
1979! I love minimalism in theory, but I am all about the pretty in practice. This is exactly what my perfect tiny space would look like. Rolling Homes: Handmade Houses on Wheels by Jane Lidz Published 1979 by A & W Publishers, Inc.
1979! I love minimalism in theory, but I am all about the pretty in practice. This is exactly what my perfect tiny space would look like. Rolling Homes: Handmade Houses on Wheels by Jane Lidz  Published 1979 by A & W Publishers, Inc.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment